Thursday, October 1

OCTOBER.

Luminous. Radiant. Aglow. All adjectives I use to describe my soul in this sinful moment in time. Sinful as the new snow-dusted mountains amid the changing leaves and busy sky, the decadent Cardamon Chocolate Puddin I savored layer by layer over a travel memoir and steamed, cinnamon milk,  a morning at the shop with the most beautiful angler I know, 3 ravenous appetites at the Moose, an afternoon of long anticipated therapeutic massage, the startling touch of my sexy, shaven legs and a girls night at Hogge's with her world famous goat cheese quesadillas and a menagerie of Malbecs.

This perfect day's not through. May our lives behold 1 more rain shower, 1 last humbling circumstance, an infinity pool of confidence & a Hoot intwined with purpose. Perpetual.

Welcome, October!

Add caption
Add caption

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI CATHERINE,I REALLY ENJOY SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL LAND IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING NOW.TO MY MIND,YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU HAVE SINCE YOU ARE A KIND WOMAN.HOPE YOU KEEP LEARNING SPANISH.
A BIG HUGE FROM QUINDIO COLOMBIA.
MILE