Sunday, June 27

PROMISE YOURSELF.

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet. to look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. To think only best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best. To forget mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements in the future. To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.


Love this quote that the Pickren girls found in their grandmother's attic and that I took note of on my jaunt in Nashville, Tennessee. 

Promise yourself, 
Cat

2 comments:

moi said...

i was reading this quote and loving it so much that i began to copy it down on paper to post on my wall...then i read on and saw that it came from my very own grandmother's attic.

love and miss you catty!
catty

Christen said...

This is my favorite quote of all time! I have had this quote on my mirror for 3 years. If we could all live like this, the world would be such an amazing place! Love you Princess!

QC