Saturday, March 28

ALIVE AND WELL.

I wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know Catherine's status on her epic voyage. I have heard from her a few times via the emergency internet connection on the boat, she says she really shouldn't be using it- nevertheless she has been emailing me that all is great. They have left the Las Perlas islands (off the coast of Panama) and are heading on a 5-6 day voyage towards Ecuador. She said that this leg of the trip is about 600 miles. I think life on the boat is great and simple. Everyone has their own chores and responsibilities to do. She has taken command of the sunrise watch shift almost every morning from 4-6 am and has even mastered steering the wheel with her feet! I am going to let her tell more in detail when they arrive in Ecuador in a few days.
God speed Cat.

No comments: